Mega Match-a-thon Featuring Adoptable Pets from Three Local Shelters!
ASPCA Mega Match-a-thon Adoption Event
Three local shelters: Montgomery County Humane Society, the Washington Animal Rescue League and the Washington Humane Society, have joined together with the help of the ASPCA to host the biggest adoption event of the fall season!
Saturday, Oct. 19th 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Washington Animal Rescue League
71 Oglethorpe Street, NW
Washington, DC 20011
Dogs, Cats Puppies and Kittens from three local animal shelters will converge on one location, offering Washington, D.C. – area adopters an unprecedented opportunity to see over 200 hundred animals available for adoption.
–TO VIEW AVAILABLE ANIMALS CLICK ON THE SHELTER LINKS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE–
All animals have been spayed/neutred, microchipped and have received a medical evaluation.
Adoption fees have been discounted. Dogs and puppies are available for $50. Cats and kittens available for $25.
Come prepared to adopt!
Here’s a list of what you’ll need to bring with you:
• Please bring a government issued ID and proof of address if your current address is not on your ID.
• Cat Carriers will be available for purchase but you may bring one if you like.
Collars and tags will be provided with the adoption
• Leashes and harnesses will be available for purchase but you may bring them if you like.
• Adoption fees will be $20 for cats and $40 for dogs at all participating shelters.
• All adoption fees must be paid by cash or credit card.
• You don’t need to bring every family member but make sure to discuss having a new pet with everyone playing a role in his/her care.
• You will fill out an adoption application and meet with staff to help ensure a good match.
Don’t miss out! Make your plans to visit these great pets on Saturday, October 19th.
Help us save lives!